Pathfinder 3.7:1 T-Case Reduction Gears!

vengeful

AC has FINALLY released their T-Case gears. Once I get the cash, I'm ordering these and my locker.

Low range reduction gears for TX-10 transfer case with a ratio of 3.7 to 1. Uses stock bearings with new gears. Cut by the same factory that cuts your stock gears for reliability. Does not increase road noise commonly associated with low range gear reduction. 4 high remains the same ratio only, four low is affected. Includes gasket material. On road and off road tested.

Price - $975.00

http://www.4x4parts.com/public_html/shop/i...16bfa7610ecd773

53f8b4cc0876b673888dc965d99a30c7.jpg

These will work in ANY V6 Pathfinder with the TX-10 Transfer Case - WD21 and R50. :aok:

If your 4-lo is too low for you, that means your truck can do more B!

Yeah man, get on it! :D J/K

More of a stock tire diameter vs. over sized issue. I've got 31x12.5 (stock diameter, just wider, an intentional choice to keep mileage). So the same low stock gear ratio hits the ground due to same diameter tires, and there's decent grunt. Throw some taller tires at it and you effectively change the gear ratio and lose your crawling abilities somewhat. Now if only somebody could put out some affordable gear swaps for a Pathy, we'd all be rolling around on 33's regardless... :)

:bow: amen to that mr P. sweet find dan. can't see them in my future tho...... gotta get a new front diff, then dream, then save, then get my TM lift .... *sighs* then of course.. tires..... oh my..... the list doeth go oneth........ sssh :contract:

Fair enough FL, I haven't done much of that. I'm fairly moderate with my wheeling... My purpose is to reach destinations, not ply the rated trails in a park with a caravan so our uses are different. The day I have to clutch my way over a rock, I may well agree with you !

That said, I seem to be able to creep along fine in 4LO for anything I deem necesary, but then I have never had a spotter and there are a few dents... Different strokes I guess. If it works for you, I'm glad they are available !!!

:beer:

B