Hey guys...

Pathfinder-jay

Well everytime I posted I used the search function and it barely works. I own a web company and I know for a fact it will not work unless the titles are very specific. And when your asking about general things like brakes, gas lines etc it comes up with alot of topics that have nothing to do with it hence the reasons I got mad. I did over exagerate and im sorry for it but the issue with me was I go to school come home post some stuff go to work come home and work on truck... And I didnt need all the smartass remarks from a group of grown-ups. I know i might ask alot of questions but i dont think some realize how big of a project im taking on...it also my frist car and I had no prior experience with cars so... it was very hard to start off. I like most of the members here and speak to many in chats and on msn. Im all about having fun and laughing but when trying to ask what is to me a very serious question then its hard to laugh when people mock you. If everyone wants to be able to use search function they have to put direct titles.

To fix alot of these issues ive been typing up "how to's" on everything I do from the knowledge I gain from others... this will save alot of time. Then the forums could just be used to ask questions about certain things in the "how to's" or to ask for someone to type them up a how to on a certain project.

Anyhow I know im not welcome, and personally im glad for the more some pushed me down on this project it just made me work harder and it will come out the way I wanted it.

Got some comments about me coming to wheel... I can see some just see me as a guy trying to make his pathy nice... but ive been camping/fishing since I was a kid and an ATV was my best friend lol so yes i do intend on offroading... just never knew much about it and yes i mostlikely will be scared the first time I hit a big trail but after all the work ive done ill feel safe in my good ol pathy and hopefully I will have others there to give me trick... obviously not you lurker lol

Im not here to start @!*% or get attention or anything along those lines. IM here to learn, in the past if you wanted me to use the search function someone should of just gave me tips on how to use it better in these forums and I would of tried harder. Either way ill stop in once in awhile to give some updates on whats going on and to the rest who where patient with me thank you and I hope to see ya guys some day when I head on down to do some trails and camping :)

Thanks

Jay

he posted and then replied to his own post. is he trying to get people even more pissed at him?

(.......i thought he was leaving.........)

If I recall correctly, he came onto the board with a project where he was rebuilding his pathy. Seemed to think it was a big deal and we should all be real interested and help him finance it. Then he began to ask lots and lots and lots of questions that could be answered by using the search button. Seemed to take offense to the fact that people had better things to do than spoon feed him the answers. Personally, I love helping people on the boards but I prefer to help those who at least try for themselves first. :shrug:

of course, I could be wrong but that's the way I remember it and prefer to stay out of it. Jay... good luck buddy. Hope you are able to build one kick-ass pathy. Try a little harder not to piss people off though, it's probably in your best interest.

Edited by k9sar

If I recall correctly, he came onto the board with a project where he was rebuilding his pathy. Seemed to think it was a big deal and we should all be real interested and help him finance it. Then he began to ask lots and lots and lots of questions that could be answered by using the search button. Seemed to take offense to the fact that people had better things to do than spoon feed him the answers. Personally, I love helping people on the boards but I prefer to help those who at least try for themselves first. :shrug:

of course, I could be wrong but that's the way I remember it and prefer to stay out of it. Jay... good luck buddy. Hope you are able to build one kick-ass pathy. Try a little harder not to piss people off though, it's probably in your best interest.

FINANCE IT? Is he on CRACK?

*yawn*

internet drama is lame...

Jay, if you want to be part of the board.... please do... you know the set up, try a search, ask some questions... help yourself out, and we'll help you too. I think people have more than voiced their opinions on this all...