tire & wheel combo?

NYpath

i have a 98 SE....im looking to buy AR-767 15x8 rims and put BFGs AT KOs 31x10.50. will i experience some kind of rubbing in the front fenders? do i need to add a 2" coil lift with this combo or can i leave it stock? someone hook me up with some advice. im looking to purchase very soon....pics would be helpful, thanks!! :help:

I have 15x8 chrome wheels and 31x10.50 BFG At KO's on my pathy and I have not scrubbing or any other problems even when i go wheelin to problems at all. actually they look really good on the truck. but then again like 4x4le said why not lift it anyway???? I would have but was short on cash at the time. :crazy:

i plan on lifting it later and maybe 32s. i just want to change the look now cuz the stock look isnt my taste....the rim has a 4" BS. will the wheels stick outside the fender? thanks for replies, mad helpful.

• 7 years later...

I have a 2001 Se with a stock lift, I have a set of AR 15" rims wrapped with 31x10.50x15 M/Ts from a previous truck. Id like to use those tires..I plan on buy new 15x8 rims. But will 15" 6 lugs work, or will the not fit around the brake caliper and or rub!? I see some people say 15s will fit and others say i must use 16. PLEASE HELP!

The tire will fit in there no problem. My stock rims are 15x7(265x70R15) but 15x6(235x75R15) from a '96 won't fit over the rear drums. They'll go on there but they bind on the drum before they fit flush to the hub surface. Didn't try to see if they would fit over the discs(front). I have 31x10.5s on the stock 15x7 rims. I have no lift but lots of room. Hope that helps. You may want to try a search though, last post here was in 2006!