Camber Settings?

kmgar99

:help: Can anyone point me in the direction of setting the camber on the front wheels of my 97?

I just finished installing the AC 3" lift with new coils all around, new Bilstein's in the rear and new KYB struts up front.

Just by chance, did you measure before and after to see how much you got from that lift kit? I thought it was just a 2" lift. Remember, the coils will settle in after a bit and you'll get a bit less out of them.

I'd just take it to have a front end alignment. $45 versus messing it up yourself = clear choice to me. :)

BigJ thanks for the site link....and 88 here you go ......REAR BEFORE = 3 7/8" from fender flare to top of tire (using a level) AFTER = 7" (Using same level)

Definitely a true 3" lift

My front was measured at 3" stock but I haven't measured the difference yet....due to camber settings being way off

Thanks

Keith

I'm not sure an alignment shop can adjust the camber on the 97's? Unless the CV shaft and the idler arm (Steering arm) are adjustable....but I think that would put too much stress pushing out on the lower end of the spindle!

I don't know...maybe I'm talking out my but again? :blink:

I will call the alignment shop later today after I get back from Paintball.

Keith

I have Ingall camber kits on my truck for while and they are good. Doing their job to keep the alignment within specs :clap:

For $12/each, I think they're worth it.

Maybe without the rear mudflap made the rear looks taller? Illusion? :o