FORGET THE SALE -- Keeping HER for GOOD.

rmd0311

Hey all,

As many of you know Gas prices had made me try and get rid of my recently purchased Pathy. I since them have come to my senses and decided that forget the GAS... I love the Pathy and can pay for the gas, so suck it up and drive on. Apart from the gas it was killing me that I sold a car that was great on gas for a guzzler and spent an extra 7k to boot. (Freaking hindsight is 20/20) Oh well, All that needs to be said is that I love my Pathy and can't wait to start working on her to make her unique and mine.

First thing is first which is fixing that noise in the back that happens when I run certain bumps. I have read here that its the sway bar links so will go ahead an change em.

Replace the tires.. AT Revos is what I'm thinking. 255/70/16.

Really comtemplating manual hubs, since I hear i can shave some mpg's (truth?).

Anyway here she is:::

On my driveway facing in front of the house:

pathysell3.jpg

Showing off her A$$ets:

pathysell5.jpg

Chest shot:

pathysell2.jpg

Look at her clean insides:

pathysell7.jpg

changing your driving habbits will help more with fuel economy than you know. i dont jump off the line at a light, i accelerate at a steady pace..and when i can manage it i tend to knock down my speed by about 5mph on teh highway

glad you decided to keep her!

Unfortunately I drive her harder than I did my 5spd Accord. I'll learn though. My pockets will teach me a lesson in driving I thought I would never get.

In the highway I normally do 80-85. Maybe try to do 70-75. It will be hard:::

On the roads, I keep it light normally. But do enjoy feeling those 240HP and I need to be doing 4400rpm for that so its a trade off.

just dump the sway bad and save some $$$

Is it NOT needed, I figure if the truck comes with?