94 frame crossmember broke off

adamzan

My frame cross member broke off on the passenger side. I checked the whole frame with a hammer and the back near the tires is the only area where there is rust. I really like this truck as my dad gave it to me and it has many memories from trips and such and I really want it to have as a daily driver again. could you advise on how much repair might cost. thanks.

Edited by stickygrenade

If you don't do this type of work yourself, take it to a competant frame shop...the kind that works on ambulances, big rigs, etc..they'll help you for a good price....I know mine does.

ouch...heard these had that probelm but the only rust i seem to have is in the bumpers at the mounts and right under the battery...think some1 took it for a dip in salt water but the rest of my frame is good...hope u can get it fixed without breaking the bank too bad

Actually right down the street from my house is a truck centre and they work on big rigs, ambulances, school buses, and they also sell and service international's. Im gonna go talk to them after the easter break. We got that pathfinder running after 6 months of sitting and it still runs like new. But sadly it leaked a little bit of oil.

thanks for the suggestions

adam