puttin in my lift

Maz

Today I started the install of my trailmaster lift. What a lot of work I am glad I could do it at work and not in my driveway. Theonly problem I encountered so far... was the lower control arm bushings. I pulled out the centers then torched out the rest then beat out the rest of the collar. Then I out the front cross member back into the stock location cause I misread the instructions :angry: but now the front is almost done I think it should go smoother tomorrow though............I hope :bow: -alcohol-

Well first time on a pathy but I have lowered and lifted a few other vehicles and am an aprentice heavy duty mechanic so It's not that bad :) as far a pictures go I took one of it on Jack stands with no wheels lol maybe will take some more tomorrow

Later

Jamie

Well it's back together but won't drive in a straight line really needs an alignement. Also I have to adjust the torsion bars properly. SO off tp the alignment shop tomorrow...

As far as pointers go. Follow the instructions!!, and put the bolts back in the same way they came out. The compression rods or what ever they are on the lower control arm area bitch to pput back in and as far as shortcuts I don't think so. Also give yourself lots of time I sort of knew what I was doing and I thin It has taken me 20 hr so far :(

ANy other questions let me know