Pathy is Making a Name

94 Pathy

-bounce- -bounce- -bounce-

It's about time for us Pathy owners to get noticed. May 2006 issue has a '93 Pathy in there for Readers' Rides. Not too sure if anyone on here knows the guy, but it's Michael Harris from Mooresville, NC. Pretty much bone stock, but we are still out there. Give it up for Mike! :beer:

I think there are enough of us out there that we need to start sending pic's in so others know that we can play with the big boyz also!

I sent a pic of my pathy last year.... but kudos to michael for gettin his rig in there! -bounce- :cool2:

my jeep got into 4wd and off road mag readers rigs couple years back :hide:

:clap:

That's awsome Slick! Once I get a few more things done to my Pathy, I'm going to send some pic's into some mags. I wish some of the mag's would do some write ups on Pathy's or build one up themselves for all of us to drool over and see what can really be done with them. :shrug:

I think some of these guys/gals out there that have done some sweet mods and conversions should speak out on behalf of all the Pathy off roaders out there. :aok:

You've already got your May issue?!?! I was just in "the office" flipping back over previously read stuff in my April issue. Grrrrrrr... :D I've been tempted to send them some pics too. Maybe on the April WA run, everybody could get some action shots and then bombard the mags.

I think they have always been noticing ( and probably secretly wanting ) A "PATHY"

I have the privilege to park on a incline at will

Go play in the mud at will

Transport all kinds of crap at will

Start and go at will

Ect......ect................ect.................

Do you know which truck will

THE " PATHY " WILL -bounce- B)