Arm got crushed!

govols74n

Damn Bud, that story makes me cringe !! I just hope you heal up fine, thats all that really matters. Do what the doc's say and follow up on PT if it is required !

That said, if there are and bills, I'd look into what really happened. Regardless if it was a shop oversight or due to some dumbass, negligence is not on your part so it should not cost you a dime. Thats assuming your arm is ok. I'm not a sue happy person, but it is clear that this was visited upon you so you may want to persue that to some degree.

Again, I just hope your body is ok as no sum of $ can take the place of physical well being. I have a bad shoulder due to someone in a hurry for the last 15 years, and till the day I die. I can't even go into what it has prohibited me from doing over the years. I just wish you well.

B

I'd sue the shop for not having any kind of safety cover on the "lower" button or valve. That should be a real gimmie, it's completely unsafe, as you can see.

I hope your arm works out allright, man. Do your physical therapy as much as you feel you can...it works, I promise. If you can find a good lawyer to represent you, I think you'll get paid rather well for this one. Lucky you, huh?  ;)

You read my mind...lol....been on the phone for a few days tryin to find a good attorney, I'm not into suing the guy that pushed the button, accidents happen but there should have been a working safety latch at least and obviously it didnt work so we'll see. My arm feels a bit more mobile, I can move it but my hand is still numb and it has been a week....guess now when I turn wrenches I won't have to cuss when I skin a knuckle...lol.(oh and the safety latch was an automatic one)

Thanks everyone for the generosity.(hope I spelled it right.)

Edited by govols74n

hope you get well soon I feel your pain and like was stated above do the pt I wasnt able to walk 8 mo. ago due to an accident at work but now I can almost get arond like a normal human being and if you still dont have feeling in ur hand in a week or two demand to c nero cause nerve damge may have ensued trust I still cant feel 2/3 of my foot so dont mess around with it. and get well soon bud.