3+3 w/ 31's

94 Pathy

I didn't drop the radiator either, just removed that bottom portion of the shroud as well. It just snaps into place, and comes out easy. I didn't have to buy new hoses either. Actually, I tried. I went to Napa, and the parts guy and I spent a fair amount of time with various books and pulling random hoses that looked close, but we couldn't find the right match. Back to the drawing board. With a little twisting and rearranging, the old ones work. The top was just a matter of twisting, or I might have flipped it, I don't remember. The bottom was close, but was too long and slightly kinked. So I just cut off about 1/2-1" or so and reinstalled. All is well a year later.

I don't know about the brake lines, as I just followed the kit instructions and pulled the lines from the plastic clips, and let the coiled portions of the hard lines stretch like the kit says.

So, no new parts here. But braided lines probably wouldn't be a bad idea anyways.

I didn't drop the radiator either, just removed that bottom portion of the shroud as well. It just snaps into place, and comes out easy. I didn't have to buy new hoses either. Actually, I tried. I went to Napa, and the parts guy and I spent a fair amount of time with various books and pulling random hoses that looked close, but we couldn't find the right match. Back to the drawing board. With a little twisting and rearranging, the old ones work. The top was just a matter of twisting, or I might have flipped it, I don't remember. The bottom was close, but was too long and slightly kinked. So I just cut off about 1/2-1" or so and reinstalled. All is well a year later.

I don't know about the brake lines, as I just followed the kit instructions and pulled the lines from the plastic clips, and let the coiled portions of the hard lines stretch like the kit says.

So, no new parts here. But braided lines probably wouldn't be a bad idea anyways.

same for me and if you stetch ot the coils,you can actually snap them back into place on the hangers.. i have nearly everything tidy'd up.. i didn't change any hoses, didin't move raidator.. although i need to change that hose, its kinked a little. but i think i can cut it and make it work, change it to a different angle.. and i still don't have a shroud on at all. waiting to change it to an electric fan

-bounce- -bounce- -bounce-

THANKS ALL!

I'm pumped now! I'm going to order my BL kit and try to get enough guys over to help me during Spring Break...That's if nothing else gets planned by the wife for me. :furious: -alcohol- :oops: :beer:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lol:

I still have to laugh! 31's are a basic size for Pathy's! Those poor JEEP owners still need to put on a 2.5"-3" to squeeze 31's on. I just read something about one guy having to put on a 4" lift for 31's and have a little room for play. And JEEP's are suppose to be the king of off roading? You would think that they would have everything planned ahead of things and everyone else would have to dump all the $$$$ into their rigs just for basic stuff. -thnkboutit- Hmmmmmmmm!