1995 owners manual?

BobbyD

:mellow: Hi! This is my first post. I just bought a '95 Pathfinder SE 4 months ago from a reputable used car lot in my neighborhood. It didn't come with an owners manual which can bring about some problems. Can anyone direct me to a place were I might purchase one? I went to my local Nissan dealer and called Nissan on the phone. They both told me that '95 was a bad year(mechanically)for this vehicle and that is why Nissan hasn't kept up with the printing of the manual! I called an 800 # and the person there told me that a manual would cost me $25 because they would manually have to copy each page and staple them together. Anyone have any fixs'?

Bad year mechanically?!?!? No.....the reason they don't have it is that about halfway through 95 they released the 96...which was a complete redesign. Alot of parts places don't even show parts for a 95, but they'll show it for a 94. Ask them for an owners manual for a 94....there's no difference.

I went to my local Nissan dealer and called Nissan on the phone. They both told me that '95 was a bad year(mechanically)for this vehicle and that is why Nissan hasn't kept up with the printing of the manual!

they are both idiots and lying to you. Simon is correct. the complete redesign came out mid '95 as the '96 model. The '95 was just a slightly altered '94 which is also why the '94 factory service manual is 2 inches think and the '95 is issued as a 3/4 inch suppliment to the '94. As for a '95 owners manual... I have never opened mine. If you know how to drive and have basic automotive knowledge, I don' tthink you even need the owners manual. If you were gonna spend the money, buy a FSM off ebay or download one. Much more info there. However... if you have your heart set on a '95 OM, I might be able to help but it'll have to wait until I get to work in the morning.

looked at your profile... blank information. What's your general geographic location?

Edited by k9sar