Almost time

Guest ExcessCustomz

Guest ExcessCustomz

Ok i am sorry i do not mean to bug or ask the same questions over and over but i have a few more. Bare with me guys for soon i will be one of you too. LOL Ok here we go

Rumor has it that i cannot use a 3 inch body lift on my automatic "Dont know why but all applications state manual only" If this is true Please let me know and if not true Please Tell me where to get a decent kit.

Next is the question about shocks with the JGC coils, New UCA's, cranking up the torsion bars and a 3 inch body lift what would you reccomend for sufficiant Shocks. "Please be Specific Part numbers would help"

And last but not least would all of this look fine with the earlier mentioned 32x11.5x15 BFG Allterrain TA K/O's on the stock rims.

That would be 6 total inches of lift on 32's on a stock rim, would it look better on wider rims or will the stock ones be fine with that much lift?

Thank you for your patience Guys.

Edited by ExcessCustomz

rumor is wrong, youll be fine with the BL

shocks for the sus lift. iv heard rancho 9000's most commonly, followed by 5000's. also a few others are mentioned..just do a search and read up a bit

32's should look fine. even 31's i think still look decent with that much lift. over a 32 you might have to start trimming in some cases

and stock rims should suffice just fine

ExcessCustoms: All the things you're asking about have been pretty thoroughly covered recently. Try using the forum "Search" function and you'll find everything you just asked for, right down to the shock number for a 3" lifted rear end.

Clicking the "Advanced Usage Help" link on the Search page can make it easier to find what you need.

You are aware that all that lift using stock track width will significantly increase your risk of roll over in abrupt manuevers, right? A set up like 88's (wider wheels, less backspacing) is more stable.

Not saying you shouldn't do it - Many do and deal just fine, but you have to be aware of the limitations if you don't want to become just another tic mark on the safety nazzi's "things to outlaw" list...

Edited by mws

Guest ExcessCustomz

Thanks guys......... I went out this morning and cranked up the T-Bars and evened out the Pathy ..Just out of curiousity i cranked them up and the space between the tires and the fenders are about 3 inches all the way around is this stock ride height because i already have 31's and still have 3 inches of space to go? if so with the JGC coils i will have ALOT of room. As far as tires i think ill just get some new 31's and only do the JGC coils. Oh yeah i should have some pics up soon i dipped her in some mud today...I mean really muddy over the top and all i couldnt see out the windows she really performed well.