Part in general question

vidro

P.O. of pathie was a dog lover.

Evidently the dog loved seat belts as a chew toy.

My back passenger side shoulder belt is half way chewed through and is not safe to use as a "safety belt".

Most parts I would pick up at the junk yard but something about seat belts sitting in an open environment for prolonged periods of time make me think I should purchase fairly new or at least in a box.

I'm trying to avoid the dealer as my first resource.

Any body know where I could pick up a shoulder belt for a 95 Pathy?

In restoring a 67 Cougar I found a couple main parts suppliers that were specific for the vintage Mustang and Cougar.

Are there parts places specific to pathies that are not associated with dealers?

fear not the boneyard belts. as stated above, even ones exposed to the elements can tow a truck (been there. done that).. as long as they are in good working order and not ripped or torn.. you will be fine.... unless you plan on strapping an elephant into the back of your pathy? :blink:

Guest chainsaw

it is actually illegal for a junkyard to sell you a seatbelt...sorry for the bad news

you might be able to get this at an auto parts store but i'll be willing to bet that it will take 2-3 weeks

RECALL? COOL!!!

How can a person check to see if their vehicle is eligible for a recall?

I think that’s why I wasn’t going to the Junkyard for the seatbelts. I really didn’t remembered it being illegal but I some feeling that there was an issue with junk yard seatbelts, but I really don’t think this would stop a junk yard from selling any.