May be getting one of these beasts...maybe

OR99.5Speed

I'm selling the Pathfinder to get something new or a year old with a warranty, something I can keep around 5 years until I can afford to buy a new car by myself.

My grandmother, upon finding out how many miles my car has and the fact that I only have liability insurance because my GF wrecked my last freaked out and wants me to sell it.

I have a bunch of prospective vehicles that I'm looking at, but on the list is the 2005-2006 Pathfinder. I've driven my friends 2005 LE and wheeled it once. It's damn quick, too. There is pretty much no chance that I would get it, but since I want a sports car but the insurance is high and Grandma doesn't approve, I may need sensible shoes transportation, and the Pathfinder would fit the bill nicely.

Any thoughts? Just putting it out there so this forum gets some action.

lol... so how many miles does it have? then look in the milage thread and see if it is really that tired.. i doubt it... 100k is barely broken in. :D

Yeah, I know 100k is nothing. The person who buys my truck will be getting one hell of a truck, as the mechanicals are taken care of but all they need to decide sooner or later is what suspension they want and what tires they want.

Not to sound cocky or anything, but Grandma is pretty damn wealthy (has a new Hemi Grand Cherokee and Lexus GX470) so she likes SUVs that are new and have some balls in the engine compartment. This is my only chance to have her chip in a substantial amount of $$$ so I'll gladly take it. The next hurdle is comprehensive insurance but thats gonna be so expensive! If I can't afford the insurance, I may be driving the Pathfinder for a couple of years longer, not a bad thing at all!

Filthy, if someone offered you say 10 grand, you would take it too. sly

Guest 05thumpinpathy

tell ya what i only pay 340 a month for mine...i love it getting anything other than a nissan is crazy just do it u wont be dissapointed i assure you...it will be a lil more for the le as apposed to the se but gettin the se isnt much difference the only thing i dont have is the leather and dvd player...but i put a dvd in so im good...i get about 20 miles to the gallon no matter what and sometimes more on the highway it just depends how you drive them...im so glad i made the switch...hope this helps... :dance:

Hehe, sorry to clutter up the board, but as of now I'm keeping the R50 and putting a lift on it and will be using any Grandma money in the future for a down payment on a house out of college, a much better choice.

Thanks and happy trails!