Shifter Indication lights

thepathfinder

:blink: Im new to this whole topic thing, but neways i have a 95' pathfinder and i was looking at glow-gauges on ebay and realized that there is a gear indicator light between the temp and gas gauges. mine doesnt show anything and i didnt even know there was anything there. My light on the gearshift doesnt come on when i turn on my lights either and the light isnt blown i checked, but i dont know if these 2 r linked together but any advice would be much apreciated.

yeah its automatic, i have checked all the fuses in the fuse box under the steering wheel but i havnt checked anymore. Which other ones do i check? I will check on XE or SE, im out of town :furious: but i want to think its and XE, would the diff. model have an effect?

Its an XE, i checked. But i took apart my dash to see if i had a short or somtin and when i pulled the black flap back b/t the temp and gas, i realised that my shift indicator isnt shorted-i dont have one. :( there is nothing there!!! i dont know if it is b/c i have an xe or w/e, but could i pull the temp and gas cluster(not the whole cluster) out of another pathfinder w/ the indicator and wire it up, or would it jus b 2 much of a pita? I really dont care if it isnt there but would it b possible to put one therE?And i still dont know y my light that is on the shifter doesnt work.