Weather stripping

vidro

The window casing is the hard stuff the "weather stripping" I have always considered the items of a rubber compound, not sure if those are the correct terms, that is what I have heard them referred to

Your right about the window casing around the front windows it must be another weakness in the list of Pathie susceptibility it had fallen off my pathfinder before I bought it.

The parts I am having most problems is the back side windows has a strip of rubber that goes around the window that has evidently shrunk and harden over time. along with the stripping around the all the side windows the weather stripping is splitting.

I have an odd situation with the passenger side front window weather stripping (where the windows meets into the rubber in the up position)

there is a section on the inside and out side portion of this weather stripping in the same place about an inch long that looks like somebody took a razor blade and cut this gap. I'm not sure if it is a literal cut or the weather stripping split, it is creating much wind noise.

I'll try to take a picture

my trim around theback side windows is also coming out. It's hardening, shrinking and bowing away from the window. My solution was to get a tube of window sealant or a good tube of black RTV, heat the strip (best done when it's not friggin 2 degrees out) and glue it in place. Bought he materials but never got the time to make the fix.