Nissan front whinch bumper

draginautoman

haha

HAHAhaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ahem... Come on now children. -argue- We're all Pathfinders here. :beer: Now, I sport an Oldy but Goody like a lot of Off Roading Cats and of course theres lots of upgradeable options, But you have to respect the R50 owners as well. Not only for being intelligent enough to purchace a Pathfinder to begin with but taking a model not designed with REAL offroading in mind and MAKING it work with very little aftermarket options. The way I see it, they deserve some serious credit for that alone. :clap:

Now... Back to the topic at hand... BUMPERS... I want one with optional Machine Gun Turrets and a FlameThrower. Can that be done too?

Dowser

Now... Back to the topic at hand... BUMPERS... I want one with optional Machine Gun Turrets and a FlameThrower. Can that be done too?

BRILLIANT IDEA! :laugh:B)

I got 2 that need bumpers. -bounce-

Ill be happy to be a test subject :beer: with and with out wench mounts. Reciever mount in front and rear comes in handy. you dont have to pack the weight of the wench around on the front all the time. and if you dont have a Garage to park your babies in, you can take the wench inside :P

I live in the woods and a lot of trucks around here have heavy duty homemade bumpers. I didn't see any in the member photos. Are there any unwritten rules about do it yourself bumpers? Many members have their rides fixed up nicely. I could see how one wouldn't want to detract from the good looks. But on a truck just for the trails I don't see the bad side.

I live in the woods and a lot of trucks around here have heavy duty homemade bumpers. I didn't see any in the member photos. Are there any unwritten rules about do it yourself bumpers? Many members have their rides fixed up nicely. I could see how one wouldn't want to detract from the good looks. But on a truck just for the trails I don't see the bad side.

Yes there are unwritten rules. Take pride in your work.

I would buy an R50 bumper in a heartbeat if you guys released one that looks anything like the jeep bumper in the first post or the TJM version. A rear bumper with a tire carrier would be amazing as well so I could fit more than a 30" spare.....plus it always drags when I'm offroading. Where are you located? I see your offroading out in CO which is where I'm from, so I'm guessing you're not from here.

Ooh me likey!

And pay no attention to those R50 owners, just make sure they fit 2 door pathys! :D

You gonna make rear bumpers too perhaps? (once again just for us WD21 ers ;) )

I'm with him (but I have a 4 door) :aok: