NPORA fliers

KILLVOX

Cant find the thread on NPORA fliers. But anyway, I was thinking about printing these up on regular white paper and sliding them under windshield wipers of pathys i find. Do you guys think its a good idea or bad idea?

post-1-1128443113.jpg

Well KILLVOX, here's the original thread. It was on Page 4 in the General Forums...

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5741

I've got my own design I've been using. Once I find my flash drive, I'll upload it.

Edit: Ok here's a copy of what I've been using. I've got two, one for R50's and the other for WD21's.

post-1-1128484456.jpg

Edited by DJ Dank

Finally! I like the one with 88's pic, but I think that might scare away some people who only use the pathy as transportation. I'll prob use both, the R50 for pathys that look like they don't see the dirt ever, and pathys that look like they get used. Thanks DJDANK! And no hard feelings Killvox, I just think DJ's design looks better. sssh

I dunno how to take that...

I just mean that people who don't off road won't pay attention to a pathy getting all articumalated, but they will identify with the pic of just the back of a pathy. I'm not saying that you're pathfinder is any less capable then mine pezzy! :D

I like KILLVOX's for two reasons. One it's simple, two it says who it is that tagged em, so they can say, hey, so so hit me and here I am.

You could just add your name to danks design you know... that's what I'm gunna do!

I also prefer danks design because it gives some info of what the site is all about. I will say that killvox's is very clean and simple, therefore eyecatching I just prefer the others! :D

Well I'm glad though at least we've got a few designs to work with. Its just a matter of preference :shrug: but remember the bottom line is, at least we're still getting these out to people and thats the whole point right! :)

Hey Marinetime! Thats all i did, was put my name on it. Now lets get out there and spread the word!!! Its time for a Nissan Pathfinder New World Order!!!! :bow: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :beer::beer::beer::clap:

Just email a copy of whichever one you like to your local kinkos and have them print'em up then run by and pick'em up whenever you feel like it. $10 will get you more than you can pass out in a few months...

I used this method for a side business I was doing, and $10 would get me 300 pieces cut and rubber banded together.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, so who has actually printed them out, carries them in their car and has put them on someones Pathy ???

I did just a few minutes ago. I think I scared the young girl standing in the drive way as when I got out she ran away, but I'm used to that... :P

Pulled over today and penned the link for someone also... The process has started !

B

Well, it's not a gift certificate, thats for sure... I see no harm in it though. :shrug:

As for the mass email, well, the ones who can do that sort of thing are AWOL. I'm just a Mod with a wretched little set of tools. :unsure:

B