Small World

KILLVOX

Stopped at the local Quick Check to get a coffee the other night, parked next to another pathy that i had seen around a couple times. Waited for the owner to come out to give him props on his very muddy pathy (in my book thats a good thing.) So we started talking about our trucks and places to go wheelin, and he asked me if i have ever been on the NPORA site. And i said yeh im KILLVOX and he told me he was Sniper15. Pretty cool :cool2:

Cool dude. See, we all need NPORA stickers so we can get free advertising. I usualy give a wave to other Pathy's on the street, but since in this town it mainly ghetto folk drivin in them, I prefer not to. Always fun meeting other Pathy nuts, especialy since we are so rare.

Always fun meeting other Pathy nuts, especialy since we are so rare.

Very true... although pathys are not rare here, people who wheel them are. I have the odd R50 owner take a second look at my truck, mainly I assume as they were wondering wtf happened to my bumper. hahaha...

Most of the people in SOXC sport the club sticker, so anytime I see an X, I have to take a look and see if they have one... and I'll do the same now with pathys, even though chances are good I'll never see another NPORA member, or a Pathy sporting the SOXC sticker. When I'm driving the X, I wave to other Xterra owners, and a few wave back, mostly the attention loving whores.. I mean Yellow Xterra drivers... lmao. I dont wave to other pathy's, as sadly most of their owners just dont get it.

I was at a light yesterday, and I was probably the only one in the world that though HEY COOL! When I noticed that beside me was an '05 pathy, and on the other side of the '05 was a WD21. *Shrug* Some pathy's owners... I dunno!

Yeah, the other day in a parking lot I saw a hottie driving a nice WD21SE. It looked stock, but clean and sitting nice with AT or MTs. She slowed down and checked me out (as I was doing the same, LOL). Just after I went by, she stopped and sat there for no apparent reason. I ALMOST turned around to flirt and give her a spare sticker, but figured I had best not do that... :shrug:

I remember the truck and will keep an eye open for it. Ripe for a flier if you ask me !! B)

B

Im a hottie that drives a WD21 SE!!! Check me out!

NO BUT SERIOUSLY FOLKS....

I see alot of Pathys and no one seems to be a NPORA member or anything. I wanna meet SOME people. I wanna see that sticker in the window or on the bumper or WHERE EVER. If I see one of you guys/girls on the road I will try to flag you down for sure and get a beer or something (or some ice teas if its someone under 21 or that doesnt drink). I think Ive seen one NPORA member randomly on the street. Its a black 4 door lifted with swampers! Its pretty cool and Im pretty sure I saw a girly driving it :o

Rami