Special offer from L&P and I to AUS members

88pathoffroad

Special Offer From L&P Performance for AUS members: this is a combo NPORA/WD21Forums special offer.

Lee from L&P Performance (http://www.lpperformance.com) has agreed to an offer I made him. I offered to provide centerlink cores to him as a substitute for a few Australian or New Zealander people who would really like to try out the L&P Performance centerlink(draglink). To see what I'm referring to, look here: http://www.lpperformance.com/Steering.htm

This eliminates the need for a person residing in those countries to have to both find a core centerlink and then have to pay to have it shipped to the continental US in order to get one in return.

Lee and I are eating the cost of interstate shipping between he and I, as well as the cost of the core centerlinks. Don't worry about it. I'd accept donations to cover the $50+ cost, but I'm not asking for it.

This makes the price of an L&P centerlink $250 USD plus cost of shipping. That's down from $250 for the centerlink, the cost of shipping, $100 for the core, and another $20-$50 or so to find another suitable CL and ship it on over. ($400+ USD)

Any takers? Please let me know by email, PM or by posting in this thread. There's no time limit on this one per se, but I only have a limited number of centerlinks to provide for interested parties. I may be able to provide more on occasion if the junkyard gets more Nissans of the right years in as time goes on.

On another note, I need a few AUS addresses to estimate shipping costs on. You can give me a fake street name or whatever, but I need some valid area codes and/or city names. Thanks.

Or should I say, cheers? ;):beer:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ummm thats a yes here......

my steering isnt to far from getting some serious attenetion........

wow i was wishing something like this would happen....

my current centre link is soooooooo stuffed

wow

will talk shipping costs......

Edited by sw