Pathys near Spokane, WA?

Oliver

I go to school at Eastern Wshington University and have been looking for some places to go mess around a bit in the dirt and snow. If anyone knows some spots out that way and could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks as always.

Oliver

I go to school at Eastern Wshington University and have been looking for some places to go mess around a bit in the dirt and snow. If anyone knows some spots out that way and could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks as always.

Oliver

Hey Oliver. Welcome to the Message board! I live and work in Spokane. Its nice to see another Spokane area Pathfinder in the area. There are only 3 that I know of including myself on this site. I'm always out towards Cheney as thats where all my fishing holes are. How did you hear about the site?

Casey, I'd like to get together with you, but finding time between school and work is far and few between.

Spokane here.

Got some places up north a bit.

Im still trying to see DJ's rig for his mods under the hood.

Casey, what mods do you exactly want to see?

NGK Iridium Plugs/Wires

JWT Pop Charger

Brembo Drilled rotors

31" Bridgestone Dueler AT REVO's

Brush guard, tail light guards

Hella 500 fog lights

2003 Roof Rack

5% mirror tint all around

Draw-tite Class 3 hitch

Sgt. Lobo style shelf :lol:

:shrug:

Intake and exahust, I know yours is a newer one, but it will give me a good idea as to which buy key I hit.

My schedule is very flexible

Fishing??? FlyFishing???

I got a pic floating around here somewhere of my boys with a 5lb rainbow:)

Intake and exahust, I know yours is a newer one, but it will give me a good idea as to which buy key I hit.

My schedule is very flexible

Fishing??? FlyFishing???

I got a pic floating around here somewhere of my boys with a 5lb rainbow:)

I LOVE flyfishing. I go to Montana every year over the 4th for a week and do nothing but flyfish with the GF. Its great. Around the lakes here, I tend to bait fish...since you're catching stocked farm-raised fish... :shrug:

But in Montana/Wyoming, there's nothing like catching a 5lb rainbow on a 4wt rod with a dry fly... B)

Just about any where I can catch a decent size fish.

Those were caught in Cedar lake north of Colville. I fish Amber and a couple of other lakes out in the Cheney area.

My Favorite is Flyfishing for StealHead -bounce-

I grew up on Camano Island just north of Everett and Stealhead fishing was just something I got good at. Now to fish for them I get to go to Ringold Springs on the Columbia or down to Lewiston/Clarkston for the Snake or the Rhonde:)

Since moving to the Spokane Area, (12 years now) I chase Bambi's grandfather:)

I ordered the Wolf intake today. And have an appointment with the exhaust guys on tuesday:) Not going with the Headers for now, going to redo the Exhast from the crossover pipe back.

Just about any where I can catch a decent size fish.

Those were caught in Cedar lake north of Colville. I fish Amber and a couple of other lakes out in the Cheney area.

My Favorite is Flyfishing for StealHead -bounce-

I grew up on Camano Island just north of Everett and Stealhead fishing was just something I got good at. Now to fish for them I get to go to Ringold Springs on the Columbia or down to Lewiston/Clarkston for the Snake or the Rhonde:)

Since moving to the Spokane Area, (12 years now) I chase Bambi's grandfather:)

I ordered the Wolf intake today. And have an appointment with the exhaust guys on tuesday:) Not going with the Headers for now, going to redo the Exhast from the crossover pipe back.

Cool. I also go up to Tonasket area to fish/camp also. There are some NICE trails up there! We found a nice trail that took us to a huckleberry patch. Spent 2 hours and got a couple of gallons worth after eating a gallons while picking. :D

DJ,

I completely missed this, sorry about that.

I could not make up my mind Saturday night as to going down to Othello/Ringold or Project 92XE...then again it is the 1st time I have changed anything myself in a long time. Almost felt good :P

The intake should be in this week for the 95, that will take about 15-20 min to unwrap and get in. Then I get to make up my mind on the exhaust :shrug:

This boy is gonna be in the garage till its time for new tires.

Have to work out the timing and $$$, thinking ill put off the exhaust and get the BlackPanther instead, dunno, ill do all the math tomorrow at work:)

I do need to find someplace local I can look at the brush gaurds and Lights.

For the most part the 95 will be the everyday driver, but the 92 will be fun:)

• 2 weeks later...

So I spent like 15 minutes today on the way back from the store trying to chase down this green R50 that looked like my twin. Same rims, dark tinted windows...

We were heading opposite ways on Monroe and I turned around but wasn' able to find them. But hopefully they did see the logo.

The guy was wearing Army fatigues and had a "Field Artillery" decal on the back.

Spokanites, keep your eyes peeled. ;)

Edited by DJ Dank