Quick test

Guest Repack II

Guest Repack II

Please reply to this.

I was not getting email replies ans Mr Jim coudn't figure out what was going on so I re-registered.

So, all that I am asking is for someone to reply to this so that I can see if the problem is on my end or the boards end.

Thanks!

Guest Repack II

Hmmm... Still not working. I must have registerd the reply email as junk?

Could someone please post the replay email addy so that I can test it?

Thanks.

I just sent you an email 1 minute ago, it said it was successfully sent. I think norcaljeo goofed or was being a wisebutt and just posted a reply... :shrug:

Er, are you talking about the 'email me if someone replies' function ?? Shet, now I'm cornfuzzed...

B

Edited by Precise1

Guest Repack II

I received the email you sent. What I am not getting are reply notification emails- you reply to/ start a thread, someone else replies, then an email is sent notifying you of a reply. I'm not getting them. Thanks for trying though.

On other boards the emails come from an addy that starts like "reply@......com". That is the addy that I am looking for.

Guest Repack II

The issue is not with receiving emails sent via the board, its the reply notification emails that I am not getting. Its the emails that have NPORA (I think) in the "From" line and "Reply to post '...' (or something like that) in the "Subject" line.

I had tried that once ago when someone was asking if that function worked...

It it had worked (which it didnt) I would have had several hundred emails - as I added the poho thread to email me... (as it was a sure one to get replies to test)

Edited by Pezzy