Militec-1

joeytattoo

Has any one else herd of this stuff. My father en law got his hands on an old military Hum-v and the guy at the auction gave him a case ov this stuff Called Militec-1 , too add at oil changes,tranny and gear box lubes .It was made in Arlington VA for the military. so I tried it in my Pathfinder and it seems to be working I think my rig has started too run a lot smoother than two weeks ago.

I have never heard of it, but I'll try to look it up... I always wonder about additives like that. If it were a proven, positive long term addition to 'normal' oil, wouldn't companies come out with STP10-40+ (Militec additive added) "for the life of your car", $3/qt... Not crapping on it as I don't know, but I have to be speculative...

B

LOL

The MTA doped 8 buses at the Bush Division

Thats out of one quote... Who 'doped' (does that sound like official jargon ?) what, the Bush devision has already been afflicted !! Ok, enough of that. Go here and read...

http://www.militec-1.com/

What I get out of this is wild and insane claims, like the racer who is going for his third season on the same motor without a rebuild. WTF ?? Doesn't state that he ever wins either. If this is so great and revolutionary, why have I not seen it in any science publications ? This would be ground breaking and make the news ! Unfortunately, I think it is hype.

"God Bless Our Military Forces. Jesus Christ Is King!" in the heading tells me you BETTER have faith using this stuff. I'll wait for the scientific report, thanks...

Was it a public auction? I would love to get my hands on a military Humvee. What kind of shape is it in? I have heard that most of them that make it to auctions are pretty ragged out. It would be an awesome rebuild project.

I think it was a dealers auction or something like that ,but any way he got a great deal on it .On the other hand he is also doing a great deal of work too it .

I wish it would have came with a turret mount on it. :D

Militec, Inc. produces a dry weapons lube, MILITEC-1

Sounds like it's primary use is for lubing gun slides.

Oh my God,I've got gun oil all through my rig my t-case transmission and motor.

I hope this sh!t doesn't mess up my rig.

about 6-7 years ago I tried that prolong stuff and it completly trashed my acura motor but they atleast paid too replqace it. :confused: