Center Console

wheelmanLS1

I have this center console:

426002_41.jpg

Does this console only come in '94's and '95's? And maybe only in automatics? And will it fit in 1st gen Pathfinders? The reason I ask is because I need to get rid of mine because I am getting a bad tilt while I drive (I am getting one of those basic lids that flip back), and am wondering how to advertise it on Ebay. How much do you think it's worth? The dealor I went to didn't even have this console in his computer because, I think, it was installed after the truck was already shipped to the US from Japan. So anyways, what do you think it's value is? And maybe somebody on here is interested in it?

I didn't post this in the 90-95 section because I think that it will fit in first gen Pathfinders as well, and I didn't post in the For Sale section because I had these questions about it and nobody searches through there. Plus I was putting this on Ebay in a couple days(unless someone wants it) and I didn't want to post it for two days and then have the post be outdated. 88 or Precise1, if it needs to be moved, I guess you can... I just posted in what section I thought would work best.

First, no worries Bud, it's fine where it is, we're not that anal here.. Second, yes, I bet someone here will want it. Third, thats the same one I have in my 95xe and didn't know there were different ones. Fourth, what tilt ? Mine is loose and I can lift it out but it doesn't really tilt or anything. But then I don't lean on it when I drive. Fifth, what with me counting the points ??? Sheesh ! :D

B

Wheelman, correct me if I am wrong here but...

By "Tilt" I think he is referring to himself. Leaning towards the center of the truck, leaning on the arm rest excessively, while driving.

Am I right here?

that happened to mine to, the armrest wobbles back and forth left to right, but it stops were it should be when going toward the driver seat but it can go for 3 inchs toward the pass side

Ok. First off ...yes.. I also have the same comsole in my '92 XE 5 spd Pathy.

Secondly.. how much you want fer that thang? where are you located?

Thirdly: you say teh lid "flips up"..so does mine.. nothing a piece of tape hasn't been taking care of for the past 6 months ;)

I'm really not trying to be offensive, but where I grew up it's always been called an 'African-American tilt'. ;) It's where you lean over to the center of the vehicle. I also always have my right hand on the shifter from habit from back when I drove a manual.

I do not know what it is worth. I'm taking the whole console insert out and just putting a lid on (the lid available from my dealorship). That thing will cost me $60 (expensive, but I think it's necessary). So I figure $20 is a fair price to ask considering it's like brand new. Does that sound fair?