Who here has actually drove...

Duffman

Ok here's my Lib before the rolled I did take this Jeep into some pretty good trails. The only thing I totalled my stock skidplates underneath as it hit bottom many times. I had the pre-lowered Liberty.

Here's some pics.

post-1-1122772598.jpg

Edited by Runnerman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what happened

All in all it was a nice trail vehicle just needed a lift. I went out with a buddy with his explorer and pulled him out a few times he never once pulled me out.

After can never drive or sit in one again. Not to mention it was costantly at the dealership for Warranty work every second week, and for long periods of time.

This is how I drove so many different SUV's & trucks. It was covered in the extended warranty.

:beer:

post-1-1122773195.jpg

Edited by Runnerman

Being a kid who just graduated high school, i get to put up with all the kids who think they are hardcore offroaders because they have lifted jeeps and dirtbikes. i had to take their crap for four years while i drove my pathy around. but guess what? my pathy made it through the hollister mud pit that every single one of those kids' jeeps got stuck in, AND i pulled 2 of them out. what now? it's not the better vehicle or the better driver, it's the combination of the two. you gotta know your rig and it's limitations. you can't just take a hummer out and try to crawl it all over yellowstone. it just won't do it. you gotta know what it CAN and CAN'T do first.

OMG! Runnerman! You were a VERY VERY VERY lucky man! That Lib is SQUISHED! How'd it happen? (I am retarded..mighta missed the tale)

Hey slick hit Black Ice and rolled around 5 times.

So yep very,very lucky :Magic:

Here's a different angle.

I used to have some nice offroad shots but when my other pc died all was lost except for some that I could manage save.

:beer:

post-1-1122812296.jpg

Yow Runnerman, that thing is a mess !! It actually held up reasonable well for multiple rolls. Just glad you are ok !! "black ice" yet another reason not to live where it snows !! I like my pavement reliable... ;)

B

All in all it was a nice trail vehicle just needed a lift.

Runnerman, our friends have a Libby as their onroad Jeep... he had looked into getting a lift for it - his choices are 2" spacers, or a 7" lift... wtf!! all or nothing!! I know they've had it offroad on some pretty stock trails, and it did well... but when they go wheeling they take the YJ! B)

I drove like a 99 Cherokee sport (belonged to my friend). I was trying to get him to park his rig to get a poser shot of the rear end flexing but he couldn't quite get the right angle so I said I would do it for him since I have parked like that a few times to test out my flex. I get in it and park it where I wanted it. I get out and it starts to sway back and forth like its gonna tip. My firend looked so scared. but even with that the rear end was not flexed that much at all and the rear pass tire wasn't even on the ground. My Pathfinder didn't even come close to tipping AT ALL in that spot!

Rami

All in all it was a nice trail vehicle just needed a lift.

Runnerman, our friends have a Libby as their onroad Jeep... he had looked into getting a lift for it - his choices are 2" spacers, or a 7" lift... wtf!! all or nothing!! I know they've had it offroad on some pretty stock trails, and it did well... but when they go wheeling they take the YJ! B)

Yeah, thats what I'm talking about. Too bad we don't have that option with ours.