Oil filter relocation kit for 98 QX4?

senshido

I've been trying to tackle this for a while now. Over at AC there has been threads about it. Oil Filter Relocation

That thread has links to other threads including directions on doing it yourself. But it seems that with the kits, you still have about a quart of dirty oil that never gets emptied out. :shrug:

I no longer have my splash guard so the oil changes are a little easier. But I'd say I've down about a dozen of oil changes since I got the car so now its a pretty quick process.

I was looking into the same thing for mine as well... I had wondered that if in my case, as I have the 3.3 if the one they have listed for the Xterra/Frontier would work on my truck... I had noticed a few others on the AC board had wondered the same, with no answers....

????

After spending like 2 hours researching on the net, other that the big dog dripper..it seems like all you need is the fronty kit and larger pieces of steel braded hose to stretch the distance that you want.

......the only thing i don't know is...is that hose double walled? for in and out of the oil..it has to be a two way hose

.....and if i am right can you get that in any length??? :help:

Edited by 98silverpathy