Grille Guards...

EvilLex03

Ive been looking around on the net for a bit now and I can't seam to find a nice looking Brush Guard... I like the ARB one but I dont want to spent that much money. I just want something that I can mount a few lights and that will look nice. I found a WAAG guard.. anybody have one ? WAAG Center Guard Does anybody like this one ? Also, I have a 2" body lift, is a brush guard going to sit lower because of this ?

Its not mine unfortunatly... but they made em for the terrano's, as far as i know the only way to get them here is to import them from new zealand and area's where they came OEM on the vehicles... which... could be kinda expensive. But, yea, I Like that style alot more than any of the alternatives too.

here's another one too... this one looks a little different though. Could someone clear up why some have a sort of "lower bumper" like the one in my first reply, and some dont like this one?

156b.jpg

also. i *REALLY* want to know where this guy got his.

075a.jpg

Edited by derogate

Yep, that last one is sweet... I bet you could show that pic to a good welder and talk $$$ to get one...

What's with the little mirror on the hood??? I don't remember having a bad blind spot there.

What's with the little mirror on the hood??? I don't remember having a bad blind spot there.

All vehicles in Japan have those, unless they are a cab over vehicle. Kinda like the European turn signals on the side of the fender. Different places think different things will help with road safety.

or hood mounted cameras so you can film yourself offroad

Noiw there's and idea... oh wait.. that's what I have Dave for! He films while I drive.. sounds fair enough..