Posting Pic's

94 Pathy

:furious:

What am I doing wrong? I go and brouse my pic's and open them so I can attach them to my forum and NOTHING! I haven't been able to attach any pic's for quit some time now. So call me retarded, but what am I missing?

Thanks!

The reason I ask, I want to post a pic of the Nissan Patrol for those that haven't seen them before & I also have other pic's to post. Thanks! :beer:

Ive never used the "attach" feature for photos here... but if you have your photos hosted you can post them by typing the following

http://www.websiteaddy.com/yourpicturefile.jpg[/im.g]

(just remove that period from the "/img" - I have to put that there or the forum thinks its a code...)

If you dont have a website or place to host photos you can use www.photobucket.com, or www.imageshack.com to host your shots...

I use photobucket, its pretty easy to use & free... :)

Ive found sometimes hotlinking images from geo@!*%ties doesnt work... maybe it depends on the forum??

It depends on how many people view the picture and at what time of day. As Geocities is free you only get so much bandwidth alloted to your site. Too many people look at the image and bye bye no more bandwidth no more picture. As long as you have small images everything will be OK :aok: