deep water

norcaljoe

Well here it is, I plowed through some pretty deep water this weekend and now my 4wd light doesn't come on. (the one on the dashboard) Does anyone know where the sending unit or sensor or whatever it is, is located? I'm thinking it's either shorted or yanked out of place. BTW she's an 1988 SE :help:

That's my rock bar. I made it out of a 1.25" thick eight-foot utility pole anchor. It can be hammered into the ground or sand for a tow point, stuffed inbetween rocks or behind a tree, or used to pry rocks out of the way when offroad.

That's my rock bar. I made it out of a 1.25" thick eight-foot utility pole anchor. It can be hammered into the ground or sand for a tow point, stuffed inbetween rocks or behind a tree, or used to pry rocks out of the way when offroad.

That's pretty sweet, kinda a giant Sandspike for trucks rather than boats and PW's. Is that the the metal "piece" next to a pole where the cables come down and tie off to? Regardless, I can think of about 100 different uses. Prying, pulling, supporting. Sweet.

Oh, digging, picking, boring, spearing (dinner)...

Edited by Mr. Pickles

That Paul Bunyan guy is from your neck of the woods, right? I thought you found one of his toothpicks on the trail. :P

That is a cool idea, though. That's what I like about 88, he's always thinking.