Pictures from last weekend show

Well I just downloaded some pictures from our show last weekend and it was a great weekend to have a show and a cruise. I got into trouble with my 4x4 club because I showed up with lowlife truck (didn't think that they would show up and I normally show the Xtreme), So I Drove home (a whole 7 miles one way) to get the Pathy and everybody was happy then... My Car Club was happy that I showed up with the Xtreme and 4x4 club was happy that I enter the Pathy and we got the club trophy because of that. Once again a pathy owner helping out a bunch of sheep.. That Night I took my Xtreme to work which was only half mile from the park where we were holding the show the next day and had one of the workers drive me home.. The next day I drove the pathy over to the park and then went and got the xtreme. All before 800am. That was the easy part, I won't tell you what I went thru to get both trucks home but it wasn't that easy because of the Holiday and work closing early and closed on that Monday.

Not too many 4x4s showed up but we have two that were great... One belong to my buddy I guess you can call him that. He has a chevy fullsize with a monster lift on it, I think that he said that it had a 12" lift on it another 6" on the body and I can't remember what size tires he running on it but its a beast.. Another buddy from lower side of town came and he couldn't find a place to park so we parked him under my buddy's Chevy. The second one is a guy from a town 45 miles west of here and this truck was awesome... Nissan Hardbody with a chevy v-8 blown and many more extra (too many to list) :bow: To bad its not a trail rig all that power and lift just to drive on the street.

Here link for picture of the two vehicles from the show..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/737146/7

Lets see what this Saturday brings.. We are putting on another show for a little town Celebration... I'll be glad when we slow down so I can work on the pathy a little... She just turn over 90,000 miles yesterday and I did a little tune up on her and you know after 90,000 miles the plugs, cap and rotor still didn't really need to be changed.

Michael

Sounds sweet. Where are you at again, somewhere midwest? I wish we had shows here, but nothing much. The occassional muscle car show which is awesome, or the ricers, but nothing for trucks that I've found. But then, half the trucks around here are 50K trailer queens that have never seen dirt. Its pretty sweet that you can rep both the high and low scene though. Many props there. :beer:

Hey Pickle,

You're right the midwest(Illinois). I know what you mean about finding shows for trucks and 4x4s. It was harder than heck to get the other car club members to put those two classes in our show this year... All they want to do is top 20 shows. They all about died when myself and other member planned this weekend show and made it a judged show. They said that it would take too long and it wouldn't work. We judged all the vehicles and had all the trophies handed out before the scheduled ending time. I just wish that more 4x4's would have showed up along with the mini-truck and ricers.

Well you know that you could get some of your west coast Nopra members and put a show on. Its not that hard to do. "if you build it they will come." Last weekend and this weekends show we had a guy come down to our show from Chicago which was a 150 mile drive, he had a 1950's willy's. I about fell out when I saw that on the reg form. After talking to him, I found out that he stored the truck down at his mother's house and drove back and forth every weekend to show the truck. We also had a guy from Michigan to show up which was at least 200 miles drive in a 65 Impala. And this show was just a little 2 horse town show. It might be just a midwest thing. There a show in Eugene that I would like to see that a local rod shop puts on but it seems that I never plan my vacation at the right time. I always missed it by a week of so.

Michael