Chat room

treywurst

Does this site need a chatroom?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Does this site need a chatroom?

• Yes
    • No

So, who thinks this site needs a chatroom? As some of you know I am in the military, well now I am TDY (temporary duty away from home) just for this week. I am bored sitting in a hotel room, I see there is usually 5-10 people on the site at any given time. Wouldn't it be cool if we had a chatroom to shoot the proverbial crap in?

So, who thinks this site needs a chatroom? As some of you know I am in the military, well now I am TDY (temporary duty away from home) just for this week. I am bored sitting in a hotel room, I see there is usually 5-10 people on the site at any given time. Wouldn't it be cool if we had a chatroom to shoot the proverbial crap in?

Yeah treywurst, I had the same idea about a few months ago. I set up a mIRC chatroom on a server and people were able to come into the room #NPORA. But the idea never really got too big as the most people to be in the room at a given time was only 4-5 and they were the same people.

Its a good idea, I definitely agree. My reasoning was so that if someone was looking for an answer to a question, they could possibly do so right away. Or just shoot the breeze. I've been to websites that had a Java based web chat. I think thats a better way.