WTB stock airbox/intake for WD21 VG30E Pathfinder (1993)

ed08

A previous owner made some homemade "cold" air intake and I'm looking to go back to stock airbox/intake on my 1993 Pathfinder.  Haven't been able to find anything locally.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, ed08 said:

A previous owner made some homemade "cold" air intake and I'm looking to go back to stock airbox/intake on my 1993 Pathfinder.  Haven't been able to find anything locally.

Thanks.

Hello ed08, I maybe able to help you locate an airbox/intake for your 1993 wd21 as I do come across them from time to time at my local junkyards.

Chris.

On 12/1/2023 at 11:34 AM, CamperDan said:

Hello ed08, I maybe able to help you locate an airbox/intake for your 1993 wd21 as I do come across them from time to time at my local junkyards.

Chris.

Thanks!  Shoot me a message if you come across one.  I'm keeping an eye out locally too but so far no luck.

17 hours ago, ed08 said:

Thanks!  Shoot me a message if you come across one.  I'm keeping an eye out locally too but so far no luck.

Will do I will let you know when I have found one for you.

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again ed08, I was able to acquire a piece of the OEM air filter box for your WD21. Today I found the air filter box on a 1991 WD21 however only one-half of it. Because half of it has a hole in it, so I just went ahead and took the half that was in good shape. I'm also still working on locating the intake tube to go along with it, unfortunately, that was already gone when I got to the junkyard. Here are a few pictures of what I have🧑🏾‍🔧

https://imgur.com/a/31kMJZi

Chris.

13 hours ago, CamperDan said:

Hello again ed08, I was able to acquire a piece of the OEM air filter box for your WD21. Today I found the air filter box on a 1991 WD21 however only one-half of it. Because half of it has a hole in it, so I just went ahead and took the half that was in good shape. I'm also still working on locating the intake tube to go along with it, unfortunately, that was already gone when I got to the junkyard. Here are a few pictures of what I have🧑🏾‍🔧

https://imgur.com/a/31kMJZi

Chris.

Thanks!  I have the factory mass airflow sensor, but the tube between it and the intake is junky "aftermarket" stuff, and then just a cheap cone filter on the other end of MAF, so I need all of that to get it back to stock.