Greetings

Sayjack

Welcome aboard. On your profile you had a ? after the Chilkoot/XE. If you have a Chilkoot, it will have decals on the outside and a plaque on the inside (on the roof console). I have a 02 Chilkoot and it has been a great truck. This is also a great site to exchange ideas. Again, welcome! :beer:

Mine is not the Chilkoot, I could find no decal. I have done extensive research and several resources state that Nissan only made the SE and LE models for '02. My dealer here in town says that I have the XE, and trust his word I do not. My truck has all the standard options listed for the '02 SE except the fender flares. It is also has a 5 speed manual tranny which one site says is only available on the SE model for '02. Not a big issue, but it would be nice to know for sure if I have the XE or SE model.

I had the same question about my SUV when I bought it. My model is 2001 SE in Argentina, but when I saw the Nissan official site, I found that it have many things of the luxe model or are between both. Because it came with some things that are "optionals" in other countries.

I think that the models are not equal for all countries.

You can see the site www.Nissan.com.ar to compare. (but now about the 2005 model, the things was not equal in 2001's differences).

Greetings,

Victor