PA Speaker Mounting

Harbinger

I dont have any pics... but there's not much to see... I mounted it between the rad & the front grill... not sure if your pathy has the room in there like mine does... but I am pretty happy with it there.

My hubby had his hidden in his roof rack on the X so it was really easy to hear, unlike mine which does lose some sound, as it's under the hood...

My CB pa is mounted under the hood passenger side on the firewall. Just under the hood hinge. I also loose some sound because it's under the hood and at the back. On the trail it's just fine for monitoring CB traffic. My amateur UHF/VHF radio pa I'm still trying to find a location. Probably up front outside hidden behind my front bumper skid plate.

Would there be a problem with putting it on a light bar without any fairing to hide it behind? Or is under-hood the best option?

I dont see why not, unless youre afriad it might get grabbed by a treebranch when offroad. Luckily on the X it comes with the airdam, but thats where my hubby hid his, face down to keep water/rain out...