Supercharger questions

Frenchy

So for m my 1993 I already have a VG33E that i plan on swapping. Something that I have been curious of is possibly doing the supercharger as well. I have done the search but havent had much luck(not going to lie, not a fan of the search function).

My questions are followed,

1 can I run the VG30E throttle body?

2 without a body lift with the supercharger clear the hood?

3 with the exception of the tune and the pulleys what all is needed?(already plan to run the VG30 electrical)

I remember someone (think it was my1path?) having some trouble adapting the VG30 TPS to the VG33 throttle body, which I assume wouldn't be necessary if the VG30 TB bolted up. Tuning may prove challenging. My1path got Nistune to work with his, Nefarious desoldered the eprom chip. Aftermarket EFI (megasquirt or similar) may be easier than working with what's there, especially if you're mixing and matching sensors as well. I remember someone on here had a hell of a time getting VG33 idle controls working with the WD21 computer, and that was without a supercharger (I don't remember why they didn't just use the VG30 intake). 

I've seen holes cut in the stock hood, so I'm guessing no, it won't clear. The Hardbody hood with the bump in the middle might clear. 

Write it up if you decide to try it!