Do you have these wheel specs?

matthewdcase

23 minutes ago, PathyDude17 said:

I think you're more likely to find wheels in the 16x8 -12mm, as that works out to 4" BS.

I believe @Dbot has those wheels with ~32" tires on a 1.5-2" spring lift, no wheel spacers

Thanks! I've been looking for options for 16" wheels with 3.75" backspacing and -19 offsets seem pretty limited, so I'm branching out by a few mm. 

https://www.procompusa.com/product-skus/pro-comp-69-series-vintage-16x8-wheel-with-6-on-5-5-bolt-pattern-polished-1069-6883/

Ya, if you want 3.75 backspacing, you almost always have to go down to a 15" wheel or add spacers, its just not a spec that's readily available on 16 and 17 inch wheels for the most part. 

Interesting, I haven't seen many at -11, but it's basically equivalent to a -12. 4.03 vs 4.07 BS

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 9:36 AM, PathyDude17 said:

I think you're more likely to find wheels in the 16x8 -12mm, as that works out to 4" BS.

I believe @Dbot has those wheels with ~32" tires on a 1.5-2" spring lift, no wheel spacers

Sure do!

Link to wheels: JEGS 681034: D Window Wheel | Size: 16" x 8" | Bolt Pattern: 6 x 5.50" - JEGS High Performance

The 32" (265 70r 16) rub a bit behind front tires when turning the wheel a half turn from full lock. Back tucks in at full flex.

The 33" (285 75r 16) rub alot (half turn of steering wheel is all you get) until trimmed. Rears tuck in the upper quarter panel but the tire lugs pull at the plastic mud flaps and fender flare brackets at full flex

• Like 1