LE Seats in a 2002 SE

Hello, i recently picked up some seats out of a LE pathfinder from the junkyard and am in the process of swapping them into my 02 SE. The passenger side did not have any plugs on the floor so we tapped it in on the drivers side and all the power functions work as should. The drivers side however has many more plugs and we cant figure out what goes where. I've looked at the wiring diagrams but weren't much help. the drivers side has 20+ wires and like 4 connectors but i only have 2 from the factory. we get power when grounded and the switches get power but we cant get any components to move. any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!!  

If any of the plugs are yellow, they are for the airbag system. Depending on the year, you might have airbags in the seat. 

Also the donor might have had a seat memory system and your truck might not. 

To me, the simplest solution might be to transfer the subharness from your old seat to the replacement. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Reverse said:

If any of the plugs are yellow, they are for the airbag system. Depending on the year, you might have airbags in the seat. 

Also the donor might have had a seat memory system and your truck might not. 

To me, the simplest solution might be to transfer the subharness from your old seat to the replacement. 

Yeah they have the airbags, heat and Memory. Unfortunately the drivers side airbag popped but we got it stitched up nicely and you can’t even really tell. I’m not worried about hooking up the heat either so just focusing on the power adjustments. What I’m stuck on is that the connectors have about 20 pins but I’m not sure which color wires to  tap into for just the movement. 

1 hour ago, RainGoat said:

Curious what you paid. As@Mr_Reverse said the seats have door side airbags, bottom heaters, and 6-way power adjustment with 2 driver memory.

They have all of those! I paid $175 for the full set and they were in really good shape. No tears, some minor cracking but a good Thorough clean and condition and they look pretty decent! 

• Like 2