Hello all!

hokiruu

For starters I am a hardcore Nissan 240sx owner whose road race car project is getting too impractical and conflicting with my other outdoor/daily driving interests/needs.

I actually don't even have a Pathfinder yet as of today... but Saturday!!!

A friend of mine IMed me today asking if I wanted to buy his beat up old '90 2 dr. v6 5speed 4x4 Path since he knew I have been wanting a 4x4 for years now.

I have had my heart set on a Tacoma or old 4Runner, but when he said

"$500. you can take it now and just pay me whenever." I got to seriously thinking about it. knowing very little about these vehicles but lving Nissans, I got online, found this board, and here I am.

Pathfinders are already growing on me. I look forward to owning one and being a part of this board!

So, being a turbocharged Nissan fanatic, my first question is: does anyone have any info on VG30DETT swaps (Z32 300ZX TT) particularly while retaining the 4WD? I am pretty sure it's been done at least RWD before, anyone know about his?

What about Superchargers or other engine swaps?

Edited by hokiruu

First off..let me say WELCOME! As for other motor swaps, yes, there have been other swaps such as Chevy 350's..turbo's... straight swaps, and a few other cool things.

Use the search engine..you'll find all kinds of goodies here! WAVEY

There have been a few discussions on turbo modding the Pathfinder. From what people have said it's not easy, but not impossibe either. Even with a donor car you'll have to fab a lot of one-off stuff to get it under the hood and twin turbos would be that much harder to do. Take a look at past posts with the search feature at the top of the page for some info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...