Lift combo?

Guest 91Pathfinder

Guest 91Pathfinder

I was looking through AC's suspension lifts and i was wondering if the AC Pathfinder custom suspaension lift could be used in conjunction with the Trailmaster 4" lift kit, for a total of ~7". Also I was wondering what size tires you think I would be able to fit. I tried getting a hold of AC but no one responded so I thought these forums would work. Thanks for your help whoever answers me!

Yes, they're stackable, but the AC lift sucks. I've owned a set of the AC UCA's. The UCA's don't fit right, look terrible(someone evidently spraypaints them with Hammerite while they're still dirty), and they do NOT correct balljoint angles like they say. I'd go with Superlift UCA's instead, that's what I have and they work great.

Guest 91Pathfinder
Yes, they're stackable, but the AC lift sucks. I've owned a set of the AC UCA's. The UCA's don't fit right, look terrible(someone evidently spraypaints them with Hammerite while they're still dirty), and they do NOT correct balljoint angles like they say. I'd go with Superlift UCA's instead, that's what I have and they work great.

Where can I find a UCA from superlift? can i get lift springs from them to?