brake caliper question

for the past few days i've been readin ever post on brake problem on this entire forum, and still havent' came a problem like mine. i am about to replace my 3rd caliper.. and might do the 4th one at the same time while i'm at it..

i got this truck sept 03, and a little while after i got it, the brakes started getting very very mushy.. i could smell fluid in the back. i took off my rear driver side tire.. and the inside brake pad went completely missing, and the piston was acctually being used to stop the rear tire.. needless to say, it was f'd. so i brought that caliper in to get rebuild and get an new one, new pads and new rotor. and yea, the missing pad had somehow gotten inside the drum for the e-brake, and was having fun destroying stuff in there, and the pads were new new new, so i dont know why this happened in the first placeanway i fixed all that, works perfect.

few months later, mushy brakes, smell in front, so i took off the front tire, took off the caliper.. and theres a nice gash in the piston boot on the caliper, YEY another new caliper.. fixed that, works fine..

now, same thing on the passenger side, why do my calipers keep gettin f'd?? jsut wonderin if anyone know why this is repetitive.. my slide bolts are all fine and my fluid seems perfect... any help would be great

yea, i know this happens, just wonderin if it was cause of the previous owner hauling his massive boat or somthin, they are all done now, and i had the date wrong, it was since sept 04, i've only had it a few months, so they have pretty much all been done at the same time now, and i know they should all have been replaced at the same time, just didnt have the money.

thx