Front bumper options for 2001 Pathy

Just got into a fender bender with my 2001 and the bumper cover is cracked all to hell and bumper is pushed in a bit. Wondering if I have any easy clean simple off road front bumper options.

Don't want to be "that guy", but this has been covered about a million times now. Just to be a nice guy, here's the basic break down (in order of least to most fab work):

1. ARB bumper

2. Modify an XJ bumper

3. Modify a different kind of bumper

4. Full custom

There's a company out there called MOVE that just started doing R50 bumpers, but I can't find any pictures of them mounted on a Pathfinder. They use the same style for all their bumpers so you can find pics of them mounted on other trucks.

Also, Hawairish is currently working on a modular system, but he may be a while. No idea what his timeline for finishing the product and getting copies out to people is going to look like.

• Like 1

That said, read hawairishs thread because I dont think youll be able to find a better design out there. I expect hell be ready in another couple months. Several of us are waiting for it. I even canceled an opportunity to have my truck be the template for a different fabricator in order to switch to ha airishs design!

• Like 1