P1441 Vacuum cut/Vacuum cut bypass valve

Mrelcocko

Got this code while coming home from work. Didn't notice any performance change. Went to my local Pull A Part grab 2 Vacuum cut valve/Vacuum cut bypass valves. Done the service procedure in the FSM and the wires that connect the vacuum cut bypass valve had frayed. Replaced electrical connector and all is good. Followed the FSM procedure to a T and it fixed my problem 70b38fffe9582c1dfc7ef03e2420c93a.jpg

Sent from my Z836BL using Tapatalk

The problem I was having was a cil p1441 causing a gas smell from driver's side rear and a massive amount of air pressure coming from removing the gas cap. Replaced vacuum cut bypass valve.

Cil hasn't come back but the amount of pressure coming out of the gas tank when removing the cap is way to much. Somebody please help. I don't want to drive it like this because it's dangerous yesterday when I released or opened the gas cap I heard a pop as if the tank had expanded and when I let the air out it popped back into place but not for sure that's what happened. I've checked the hose from the intake to the canister and it's clear so I know it's not that but something is causing the pressure to build up and not release somewhere. I've checked all hoses coming out of the canister and haven't seen any charcoal could my canister still be plugged up even though there's no charcoal coming out of it?