New owner - R50

Mattpidg

Hi guys, i from Montreal and just bought a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Chinook with low mileage 77000miles. It was driven by a old lady. Runs like new! The only down side is fuel consumption compare to the Honda Prelude i had XD but i'll get used to it really quick.

Hope i'll learn a lot from this forum. Not planning to do any mods for the moment except spacers and tires because of the high offset.

IMG_2075_zps566uadgi.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum!! :welcome:

.... Not planning to do any mods for the moment except spacers and tires because of the high offset....

I said that same thing one year ago... It is really difficult to keep this promise...

BTW.. Nice truck!

• Like 1

Bienvenue... Wow, t'es chanceux d'en trouver un beau comme ça au quebec...

Merci! Oui ça fait littéralement 1 an que j'en cherche un. Vu que j'en trouvais pas l'année passée, j'ai acheté un ML350 2004. Pire erreur de ma vie alors je me suis dit que j'allais être patient et attendre le bon!

Welcome to the forum!! :welcome:

I said that same thing one year ago... It is really difficult to keep this promise...

BTW.. Nice truck!

Thanks! By the time i posted here, i found fogs and hitch. I'll get the parts this weekend. Starts like that i guess haha

Good luck with limiting your mods! It gets out of hand very quick...lol. All I can say is, thank goodness I have a small budget to limit me! That's a very clean Pathy you've got there, I look forward to seeing what you do with it, even if you say nothing (we all know bigger things are coming, it just happens!). :D

• Like 1