New guy from Colorado!

Combatmoose

Hello all!

My name is Mike. I've been an automotive fanatic for as long as I can remember. And grew up around Nissans. Both my parents had a combination of hard bodies, WD21 Pathfinders and z cars. Now finally after owning three subarus, I finally got myself a WD21. 95 XE V6 5spd 4x4. So far I've only really done maintenance on it. I did put some 31/10.5/15 Treadwright wardens on. I know, that's stock size for the SEs.

Anyway, glad to join this place. I've already found tons of useful info and looking forward to putting it to use.

Here are some pics. fbd1b0d47afbbb19abe5521e27b1ff7b.jpgca4c0f53f0cf6320fb57f6693ea8d82b.jpge1219f6d742d4b4a4e4d43c6b7e062e6.jpg3c5d8bbdf30685ce08d180205ef71e19.jpg

• Like 1

:welcome: Hey Mike, great photos and congrats on your marriage! I've had similar autos: Z-car, still have my 85 GL Subaru wagon, and this year bought my 92 Pathfinder SE, ...really very happy with the purchase (aside from the no cup holder deal). haha!

Here's another thread I started if want to add some photos of your "Pathfinder Travels" please do: Cheers, Aaron

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/42081-pathfinder-travels/?p=781239

Good looking truck. I'll trade you my 2001 R50 auto for your 5 speed.

I've had good luck with the TreadWrights.

I've had 5 sets and just 2 failures (on the same hell-given toyota Hilux) 'they were also retread blem tires' I always got guard dogs with kedge or the Claws though. They paid shipping and for new mount and balance. Just wish they were the same price now as they were when I started buying them... Nowadays I just get cheap MTs.

Hey, still has the stock tailpipe - more than I can say... mileage?

Oh yea, WELCOME! What part of CO?

Hey, Thanks! 221xxx. And I'm in Westy. Edited by Combatmoose

:welcome: Hey Mike, great photos and congrats on your marriage! I've had similar autos: Z-car, still have my 85 GL Subaru wagon, and this year bought my 92 Pathfinder SE, ...really very happy with the purchase (aside from the no cup holder deal). haha!

Here's another thread I started if want to add some photos of your "Pathfinder Travels" please do: Cheers, Aaron

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/42081-pathfinder-travels/?p=781239

Well thank you sir!

I love you GLs. Always wanted one. I've had a 2.5RS coupe, Justy FWD, and a Legacy Wagon.

Haha the lack of cup holder is definitely a bummer. That's why in addition to two hands, we have knees to hold the wheel.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...