97 le junkyard rescue.

vg33deguy

If there was good work I would love to stay. I grew up in salt lake went to moab all the time. There and st George, lake Powell man I love the Rockies and Wasatch front and that south desert is just a nice topper. We may move to rifle. All depends on what I can find. May get my cdl again and drive truck for the oil companies Denver just keeps reminding me why we had to go. Rent is disgusting! Lol.

When I was moving to New Jersey from California I stayed in Rifle for the night! We drove 700 miles that day from Barstow ca to rifle...never again with 2 kids that was way to far...but that is a really nice town

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Alright here was the project today....would have liked to do the steering knuckle while I had the pads off but I was contending with Mother Nature ! But amazing feel with the new caliper. Going to be doing a few exhaust repairs here soon and hopefully the knuckle if the abs sensor comes free easy....any suggestions on that one? 150 new so not trying to buy a sensor if I don't have to1b7287a065bcdfd0332cb9ea65bac655.jpg58726417c276d71e5983ee59aedc2806.jpg96e764886bc8ada1e69c63c13fd24abf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

So not much new has been done lately since we found out we are having a baby. Due anyday. The other week I had a slamming noise from my rear end so I investigate.......well Atleast we had a plan to replace it next spring so here's some picks of the broken resonator and the pipe I'm replacing it with for now since the system is getting an overhaul hate to make a big stink of it.ffe2e9cbbdb6a2a755b3dbbe75a762bf.jpgf9310e768fba03f5e1b6e1475821ee36.jpg6b9d6fad974c050180ff6875ba1135a3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk