Re-introduction - QX4

jdmark

Howdy ya'll,

You'll notice my 2006 join date back when I had a 93 pathfinder. I'm once again back into a pathfinder (sorta) in the form of a 97 QX4 as a winter beater/daily (my summer/track car being a Dakar yellow e36 M3). I've added an aftermarket steering wheel, short ram intake, and some 31's on unknown brand steel wheels. Looking forward to lifting it and adding some lockers perhaps. So many good trails around me!

0919151444_resized_zpsb0l41jnq.jpg

0920151018a_resized_zpsdtgcjkoc.jpg

0920151019a_resized_zpstb18x7mq.jpg

0919151441a_HDR_resized_zpswan6fje5.jpg

0919151415_resized_zpsy8dcjnae.jpg

• Like 1

Good lookin QX4!!... i wish mine where as clean as your QX.

LOL, mine is black too :lol:

On kijiji/lespacs (canadian aquivalent to craiglist) there are plenty of gold(champagne?), silver... and price are pretty high.

Black is the best color for a QX, with the black interior, and with that wood color like pictured in the post it's so :new576: lol

People don't realise but an interior of a QX4 is more luxurious than a P38 Range Rover!!! (and i know that because i work on these). Wayyyyy more reliable too..

Keep Wheeling the QX!! Show to the rest of the world that an infiniti can be an awesome trail rig! :lol:

• 1 month later...

I like your deep dish steering wheel. What brand is it? Welcome to the forum by the way...

It's actually just an ebay dish wheel - 350mm and hub for a 240sx. Can be had for $50 shipped, but have to deal with airbag warning light.