Clinometer

darrass

I have read a few threads discussing clinometer and came across this website with a few at a very low price.

May have already been discovered but wanted to share anyways.

http://www.carid.com/rugged-ridge/rugged-ridge-custom-cauges-4303875.htm

Looks like a decent clinometer at a really low price. Just thought I would share!

First what? First link attempt? Post? Both worked but the link above does not.

Tapatalk? I hate that app more and more everyday. When posrting don't believe it if it says it failed or gives a error when posting or creating a new thread. Refresh the view and you will find your post/thread.

I removed the duplicate thread already and thought I hid the post... My bad

And a link to that joke of a 'buissness' that don't work is fine by me. (I'm sure Ive vented before over my ordeal with them)

Yeah sorry about that. Wife takes up the computer most of the time so can only use dang tapatalk.

And nunya that is a crappy site? Stumbled upon it and thought I might share just that part.

Thanks for the welcome precise! If it is a crap site then you can just delete this post. Sorry trying to figure this all out and apparently not doing a very good job.

I browse on a phone and now a tablet too as much or more than on my laptop, all without using TT. I use the browser in full desktop view and I believe nunya does the same, but in the forums native mobile veiw. ;)

Edited by RedPath88
Corrected spell checker auto-"correct"

Yea, I use the default mobile skin 95% (using my phone). Gives another perspective to keep tabs on how stuff is working on this front :aok:

I had a terrible experience with carID and though I see their ads plastered on automotive forums with ads (you will notice here at NPORA we do not have any) my word of mouth advertisement for them is COMPLETLY negative and wouldn't tell someone I DONT like to use them... (But I've had enough bad experiences with rock auto enough they won't get my money again and people tend to praise them. That 'exclusive' 5% code you can find 3000 active ones with a quick google search!)