Did some testing of my set up! On my lunch break!

Azbuilt

Remember boys, it's not about the car you drive but about the size of the arm hanging out the window!

Lol that's something one of my buddies used to say.

Good looking Pathy! Looks like a pretty nice lunch break.

I don't know if it would touch the ground, I was trying to tease more than anything else.

Depends on the limits of the suspension.

I do know that depending on the length of the current brake lines, they could be too short.

They were never designed to be used with the sway bar removed. They may work but should be checked first.

Ah I missed that, just kinda skimmed it before heading out the door. Ok so you do have longer shocks :aok:

But what I do not know is if they are a good fit and beneficial or actually harmful. A longer shock should give to as much additional downward travel as is possible, without limiting the upward travel to the point where the shock reach full compression before the suspension does. Sorry I cannot say what the measurements are that I used, maybe one day I will take one off and get the specs. but I used what was recommended by others at the time, I can say that they were spec'ed for a Toyota, but I do not remember if that was stock or with lift (on said yota)

I guess I should also point out that "as much additional downward travel as is possible" is relative to the rest of the components as well. Don't go beyond what your brake lines (both hydraulic and mechanical) can do, or the driveline and everything else that moves with the axle housing.

True I have seen tons of video with super flexing WD21 so I think I'll be alright my lift isn't too much, I'll keep on adding. Much much more to come adding light bars, rock sliders, fenders are getting cut by a plasma cutter "the right way". Doing front shocks, center links. Tons and tons.

Yeah of coarse doing Bronco shocks, something that can handle stuff. Wanted to do sas but I believe it can do it well with the ifs and proper mods.

Also I enjoy looking around driving and seeing jeeps,yotas all done super fancy more then half don't even hit the dirt.. Just knowing that very few WD21 done right makes me smile.

Bronco = stronger shocks? I'm not exactly sold on that :shiftyeyes: I think it is more the brand/model/build quality than the name of the vehicle in the application book ;)

Same shocks can be installed on a Pathfinder as on a Bronco, with the only difference being length and mounting type.

Either way, same length as stock WD21 :aok: