Sorry a 32'' tire question

98Chilkoot

ok i have the stock fender flares (1.5") will that be ok as well. looking at www.xplorx4.com with 32 it looks like my fender flares would be ripped right off. i might not be as hardcore into off roading as he is, but still i don't want to have to worry about damaging anything.

thanks again.

I have 32x11.50x15 on my Pathfinder and I don't have any rubbing. Had to trim the plastic liners, and I lost my flares to a tree and embankment long before I installed the new tires. You will need new wheels with at least 4" of backspacing (remember, with backspacing, less is more). Otherwise the tire will interfere with the strut.

With my tires, there is more sidewall flex than with the smaller ones, but that's to be expected. On slightly washboarded roads, it bounces lightly from the tires flexing, but other than that, there are no issues. :aok:

ok well thanks for giving me all the info, now knowing that i will need different wheels i'm leaning away from 32 inch tires. guess i'll end up going with 31's, but vengeful i really appreciate you letting me know that i would have to get a different set of rims. because that would ahve been a unexcpeted expense when i had everything installed. 31s here i come

thanks ok. sorry guys i just really got into this as you can tell, when i heard aftermarket wheels i was thinking big bucks, I started looking i realized its not bad prices at all. can you guys maybe give me a suggestion on what wheels would be best for me(back space size and offset)keep in mind i want to keep my fender flares. i'm planning on a 32x11.5x15 for tires.

kay thanks my truck is white, and i was looking at some wheres the best place to buy them, and is there anyone with 32'' tires and the 2'' AC susp lift with aftermarket wheels and the stock fender flares. sorry guys for all the concerns i just don't want to get the wrong setup.

rosspbig has the AC lift with 32s and stock fender flares (no mud flaps tho) you can check it out on his car domain site...it looks sweet! mines gonna look just like it next thurs. ill have the ac lift on sat. and 32 mud terrains thurs.