2003 se performance and suspension upgrades?

Dhale24

Looking to go performance forst then suspension with wheels and tires after, what are the best bang for the buck aftermarket upgrades can I go with, exhaust systems, chips, intakes etc. thanks for the help everyone!

Exhaust: Pretty much has to be custom. Pick a muffler, have it made.

Chips: Non existent.

Intake: There is a K&N system. But costs close to $300. Easy to clone it yourself. Been done on here many times. Easy to find in search.

Suspension wise. Well, everyone one here is pretty much lifted. There is stock replacements, or lift springs.

Wheels and tires, completely open to you.

What lift springs would I go with if want to go up only 2 or 3 inches, also have you ever heard of Gibson exhaust? I found a exhaust online from the cat back for 350 and Borla systems for 1100 lol but guessing it's not worth it?

Check out Venders Section on the main page. "4X4 Design" by Steve Fleurys. He's a fav. around here.

You should find him easiely...or he might find you.

Steve potential customer!

You'd better check the application on those cat back exhausts you found, as I'm sure (unless they have just been released) the only exhaust available for the R50 (96-04) is stock replacement from Walker, Bosal, Autopart and maybe a few others. There have not been any performance exhaust systems offered.

When I have some money for my 4 spacers in the spring I want my 5 ths one free because I recommended you..... as if I'd need a spare... Maybe I should have talked up your skid plates.

You can always go with the standard go-fast upgrade of ported heads and custom ground camshaft.

But I'm not sure if you would need the ECM reprogrammed and if so, if there are good options for that...

The '03 has four cams, maybe you could get a group rate. You can do exhaust but...that might mess with emission testing depending where you live. Not many affordable HP options and still be legal.

A nitrous Nissan? That would be great for rock crawling.

LOL... yeah I can see the images in my head.... R50 on 500 shot rock crawling with parts of the diff, driveshaft and axles flying off everywhere hahahaha... :tongue:

• Like 1

Well know that's going on hold. Yesterday my ac/heater started acting up. As soon as I start the car it starts blowing air at full force out of the floor board vents. I can change temp and where the air blows out of but it will not shut off or change intensity of the air flow, what do I do? Iv checked fuses and all are good. I'm stumped

Check your blower resister. May be toast, bypassing all other levels and just going full bore.

Is the resister behind the glove box somewhere? Both of my Pathfinders only have full fan speed or off.

Is the resister behind the glove box somewhere? Both of my Pathfinders only have full fan speed or off.

Yes, as long as you have manual controls, the resistor is behind the glovebox (slightly left and low IIRC), is fairly inexpensive and takes less than 10 minutes to replace, start to finish.
  • Like 1